Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Do Not Laugh! You Might Do The Same!

I found this great website where it caters the ways of learning English through funny jokes and videos. It's a really great idea for those who are quite lazy to learn English the normal way. Haha..
So I was thinking to make these kind of activities in class soon. But before that I might as well show you guys a little sneak peak of what your going to do in the next class.

Here are some accidently funny mistakes done by students (of course not from our class but the one I've taken from the sites):

Mistake 1:

"Hello. I studied with you when I was a child insane school. I hope you remember me.."


Mistake 2:

"Waiter, could you bring me some kidnaps, please?"

Mistake 3:

"The cheerleaders threw up high into the air!"

Mistake 4:

"When I have enough money, I want to buy a big horse with three bedrooms and two bathrooms."

Mistake 5:

"On weekends, I enjoy playing in the piano."

So what we are going to do in the upcoming class is that we are going to identify the errors and there's a lot more silly mistakes done by students all over the world. But I do warn you guys not to laugh, because you might be one of the students!

So if you want to check the site before the class, here's the link; CLICK TO GO

1 comment:

  1. this is funny but i dont laugh cuz u tell me not to..hahahah

    ReplyDelete